Agile & Scrum Training
Certificate: No Certification
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
In this One Day Agile & Scrum Training, you will put the skills, tools and techniques you are taught to work. Your instructor will answer questions with real-world experience, as all of our instructors have Agile experience “in the trenches.” You will leave the class with practical knowledge and a clear roadmap for success.
Course Description See Below
- ● Waterfall vs Agile
- ● An Intro to Agile Process
- ● Agile Flavours
- ● Agile Project Delivery
- ● The Product Backlog
- ● Release Planning
- ● Planning & Estimation
- ● The core tenets of Scrum
- ● Advanced Scrum Topics
- ● Agile Adoption
- ● Kanban
- ● Scrum (3*3)
- ● Agile Project Simulation
- ● Structure a team with generalizing specialists so the team can develop working software incrementally.
- ● Practice and maintain a regular cadence when delivering working software each iteration.
- ● Follow the team approach; start as a team, finish as a team — and focus on delivering value to the organization.
- ● Gain knowledge and understanding of Agile principles and why they are so important for each team.
- ● Embrace the five levels of planning and recognize the value of continuous planning.
- ● Build a backlog of prioritized and estimated user stories that provides emergent requirements for analysis and foster customer engagement and understanding.
- ● Engage in more effective estimating (story points) and become more accurate by being less precise.
- ● Create accurate Agile release plans that connect you back to business expectations – including hard date commitments and fixed price models.
- ● Business Analyst
- ● Technical Analyst
- ● Project Manager
- ● Software Engineer/Programmer
- ● Development Manager
- ● Product Manager
- ● Product Analyst
- ● Tester
- ● QA Engineer
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshements
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
You will get 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs on completion of this course.
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time