Business Case Writing
Certificate: No Certification
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
A business case provides justification for a proposed business change or plan, and typically outlines the allocation of capital and resources required to implement the proposed business case. A successfully presented business case can act as an impetus for moving forward with a new, alternative plan of action, or it may simply provide a consistent message, or unified vision for future business decisions and operations. A well-drafted business case will expose major or implementable solutions for conquering a business problem, issue or goal in order to provide decision makers with multiple options to choose from.
Course Description See Below
- ● The nature and purpose of a Business Case
- ● Business Case Objectives
- ● Main Points
- ● Business Case preparation checklist
- ● Writing an Executive Summary
- ● Business writing – trends and errors
- ● Principles of effective writing
- ● Elements of style
- ● Rules for effective writing
- ● Executive Summary
- ● Proposed Project
- ● Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- ● Business Case
- ● Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment .
- ● Provide the solid foundation for projects to generate results.
- ● Allow organisations to begin to create a reputation for consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- ● Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision making, increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
- ● Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
- ● Participants will be provided with tools, templates and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshements
You will get 8 PDUs and 8 SEUs on completion of this course.
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time