Business Ethics Training
Certificate: No Certification
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Business ethics is an important part of any industry. Students or managers, unfamiliar with many ethical challenges, behaviors, or regulations will find themselves struggling in business industries that include finance, accounting or human resource management, marketing and retail. Today's managers must necessarily concern themselves with ethical issues, because unethical behavior creates legal risks and damage to businesses as well as employees and consumers. Business ethics have become an integral part of business education in general. A student or manager who is well-versed in ethical behavior in practices, not only in the domestic market but internationally, will find him or herself better prepared to deal with issues or situations that may arise that don't always involve easy answers or decisions.
Course Description See Below
- ● What is Business Ethics
- ● 10 Benefits of Managing Ethics
- ● Case Study
- ● Benefits
- ● Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- ● Roles and Responsibilities
- ● Privacy Policies
- ● Harassment Issues
- ● Technology
- ● Identifying Types of Responsibilities
- ● Case Study
- ● Handling Conflicting Social and Business Responsibilities
- ● Case Study
- ● The Basics
- ● Balancing Personal and Organizational Ethics
- ● Common Dilemmas
- ● Making Ethical Decisions
- ● Overcoming Obstacles
- ● Criteria and Risk
- ● The Process
- ● When You Should "Blow the Whistle"
- ● Ethical Management
- ● Identifying the Characteristics
- ● Ensuring Ethical Behavior
- ● Recognize and Identify
- ● Preventing
- ● Addressing
- ● Interventions
- ● Organization Basics
- ● Addressing the Needs
- ● Ethical Principles
- ● Ethical Safeguards
- ● Developing a Code of Ethics
- ● Performing an Internal Ethics Audit
- ● Upholding the Ethics Program
- ● Words from the Wise
- ● Review of Parking Lot
- ● Lessons Learned
- ● Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
By successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- ● Define ethics in business and why it is important.
- ● Describe what ethics means in the workplace.
- ● Define corporate responsibility.
- ● Define corporate compliance.
- ● Describe social responsibility.
- ● Describe the impact of ethics in the business.
- ● Compare differences in ethics in the international communities.
- ● Describe consumer rights
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time