Emotional Intelligence Training
Certificate: No Certification
Duration: 1 Day
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 8 PDUs and 8 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Why do smart people fail? Why do technically brilliant individuals have trouble managing others and collaborating on a team? It is not because they lack intelligence or technical skills. Far from it. What they lack is a critical level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and the ability to manage their own emotions and others’ when they are under pressure.
Course Description See Below
- ● Self Management
- ● Self Awareness
- ● Self Regulation
- ● Self Motivation
- ● Empathy
- ● How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
- ● Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
- ● Understand Emotional Meanings
- ● Manage Emotions
- ● Focused Listening
- ● Asking Questions
- ● Communicating with Flexibility and Authenticity
- ● Body Language
- ● The Signals You Send to Others
- ● It"s Not What You Say, It"s How You Say It
- ● Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- ● Articulate your Emotions Using Language.
- ● Seeing the Other Side
- ● Self Management and Self Awareness
- ● Giving in Without Giving Up
- ● Using Coping Thoughts
- ● Using Relaxation Techniques
- ● Bringing it All Together
- ● Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
- ● Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
- ● Disagreeing Constructively
- ● Optimism
- ● Pessimism
- ● The Balance Between Optimism & Pessimism
- ● Creating a Powerful First Impression
- ● Assessing a Situation
- ● Being Zealous without Being Offensive
- ● Words from the Wise
- ● Review of Parking Lot
- ● Lessons Learned
- ● Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations
- ● Understand Emotional Intelligence competency framework.
- ● Assess and understand current Emotional Intelligence level.
- ● Understand technique for being highly positive and energetic.
- ● Understand how emotions can influence thoughts, goals, relationships, decision making ability, etc.
- ● Undertsand importance of high expectations and pressure and how to go through it.
- ● Understand how to be emotionally strong person, who can handle emotions.
- ● Understand how to be a responsible person, who do not beleive in blame/complain.
- ● Understand techniques to develop your emotional intelligence on the job.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time