Leading SAFe 4.5 Certification Training
Certificate: SA Certification
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. They’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Course Description See Below
- ● Attendee workbooks
- ● Eligibility to take the SAFe Agilist exam
- ● One-year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
- ● SAFe Agilist (SA) attendance certificate upon request
- ● Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- ● Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- ● Understanding SAFe Principles
- ● Implementing the Agile Release Train
- ● Experiencing PI Planning
- ● Executing and Releasing Value
- ● Building an Agile Portfolio
- ● Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- ● 2 Days Classroom Training from Certified SPC4 Trainers
- ● 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- ● Student Course Kit
- ● One year membership with Scaled Agile
- ● Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- ● Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- ● Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUsunder category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- ● 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- ● Experience in Scrum
- ● Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- ● Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- ● Program and Project Managers
- ● Product and Product Line Management
- ● Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- ● Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshements
All our Instructors are Certified & Industry Experts and they have years of experience in teaching Agile Courses
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
Yes the training fee covers the examination fee
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
After the training you will have 90 days of time to take the test, if you are unable to take the test within 90 days then you should take the training again to appear for the examination.
Once after the training you can take the test, most of the trainings has web based open book test, hence you can take the test on your preferred location.
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
You can request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com and within 7 working days you get your money back.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time