Sales Presentation Mastery Training
Certificate: No Certification
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Sales are the absolute most essential component of any business, and selling skills are the most highly valued skills in today’s business landscape. The worlds’ fastest growing and most successful businesses have one thing in common: they have effective sales people that drive their business forward.
Course Description See Below
Through this program, participants will be able to:
- ● Increase their Sales Closing Ratio – guaranteed!
- ● Apply tested and proven approaches to deliver sales presentations while building better relationships with the customers
- ● Refine delivery and messaging skills to present with charisma and impact
- ● Effectively differentiate their offering from that of the competition.
- ● Gain understanding of the techniques that make presentations easy to read and comprehend
- ● Recognize the difference between effective and non-effective word usage
- ● Reduce the time and mental effort required to prepare for sales conversations.
- ● Powerfully and effectively encourage call to action
- ● Establish credibility and know how to make customers feel comfortable.
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshements
This course does not include exams as this is non-certifications course. once after the training we provide course completion certificate with each credit per hour (SEU,s or PDU’s)
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
There are no prerequisites to attend the training
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
You can request a refund by sending an email to [email protected] and within 7 working days you get your money back.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time