Power BI Dashboard and Data Analysis
Certificate: No Certification
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Power BI is an AMAZING cloud-based business analytics service provided by Microsoft that allows users to transform data into rich, interactive visual reports that present a 360-degree business view and improve business decision making.
Course Description See Below
- ● Importing from different data sources into Power BI Desktop
- ● Cleaning and transforming data
- ● Delving into “Get Data” and Exploring “M” code
- ● Joining multiple data tables together and understanding relationships
- ● Creating and utilizing a Calendar Table
- ● Exploring DAX formulas and creating calculated measures
- ● Creating interactive visualizations
- ● Adding/changing information presented in a visualization
- ● Incorporating custom visuals
- ● Adding custom color schemes to a dashboard
- ● Exploring the latest “in-preview” features
- ● Publishing and sharing dashboards
- ● Setting up workspaces
- ● Creating content packs / apps
- ● Adding alerts to dashboard tiles
- ● Setting up gateways to refresh on-premises data
- ● Scheduling data refreshes
- ● Setting up row-level security
- ● Excel users & analysts that focus on extracting, re-organizing and analyzing data
- ● Anyone involved in creating visualizations & data modelling
- ● Anyone interested in saving huge amounts of time in automating the work involved in creating recurring reports and dashboards
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshements
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time