Power Query and Power Pivot for Excel Training
Certificate: No Certification
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Classroom / Virtual
- High quality training from Certified & Industry Experts
- Earn 16 PDUs and 16 SEU’s
- Course Completion Certificates
- Reimbursement guaranteed if the training is not satisfied
- Extensive documentation provided
Our approach is both practical and inspirational.Our training is carefully designed and tested to develop the key skills and confidence needed while being highly participatory and fun
Power BI (including Power Query & Power Pivot) are the biggest Excel news items in the last 10 years. They give Excel users the power to draw information out of multiple sources, link it together then perform calculations on it that can then be sliced & diced any way you want.
Course Description See Below
- ● Creating your first Power Pivot Model
- ● Mapping tables
- ● Joining multiple tables together and understanding relationships
- ● Creating a Calendar Table
- ● Utilising a Calendar Table
- ● Advanced PivotTable Design
- ● Pivot Charts
- ● PowerMap
- ● Creating more complex Power Pivot models
- ● Calculated Columns
- ● Introducing DAX formulas and Measures (Calculated Fields)
- ● Filters and Slicers
- ● Improve the user experience through Hiding and Hierarchies
- ● Pitfalls to avoid
- ● How to build in checks to detect new data or imbalances
- ● Creating useful time-based measures with more advanced DAX formulas
- ● CALCULATE explained
- ● CUBE formula
- ● KPIs
- ● Exploring the User Interface
- ● PowerQuery techniques
- ● How to “un-pivot” data
- ● How to merge multiple queries into one table
- ● Using variables for query parameters
- ● Introduction to the Advanced Editor and M language
- ● Creating re-usable custom functions
- ● Calendar Creator
- ● Power BI Desktop
- ● A comparison with Power Pivot and Power Query
- ● An overview of the graphical interface
- ● Custom Visualizations
- ● PowerBI.com
- ● Publishing and Sharing your Dashboards
The Training hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please arrive 15 minutes early for the training
A PDU stands for a Professional Development Unit, A way to measure ongoing professional development. SEUs are Scrum Educational Units, issued by the Scrum Alliance.
We provide Course Materials, Course Completion Certificate and Refreshements
Placements are not guaranteed, however you can ask our trainer for the help as our trainer has contacts with corporate.
We do Provide Group Discounts such as 10% for group of 3, 15% for group of 5 and 20% for the group of 10 people.
You can request a refund by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 7 working days you get your money back.
We have most experienced trainers in the Industry. Our Trainers are highly skilled in their subject areas and are uniquely positioned to provide participants with deep industry experience. They are motivated to transfer knowledge through practical support post and pre-training to provide participants with additional support outside the classroom.
Samir Chibber CST
Armen Pashkam SPC4
All of our instructors are recognized experts in their fields with hands-on experience on the topics they teach. We combine proven adult educational training methods with leading-edge industry expertise to provide you an exceptional training experience. Every instructor must meet rigorous standards with the proven background in their given field of expertise. It is the difference that our customers covet and participant appreciates at the completion of the course.
Flexibility is what we provide in order to take your career to the next level. Lets you get out and take the training on your convenient place and on your convenient time. Any of our Classroom courses can be delivered on-site at your workplace or a place of you choose.
Audio, Visual and Beyond
Instructor vs. Learner Focused
Practical and Proven
Save Valuable Time and Money
Customized Course Content
On Your Preferred Date & Time