With this course you will be able to provide the skills, guidance, and empowerment to your team of managers. They will then be better suited in leading and motivating their team and thus produce fantastic results. To be a successful manager means having a wide range of skills. Through this workshop you will be able to disperse your knowledge and experience throughout your leadership team.
Manager Management takes a special type of leader. This workshop will expand your participant’s knowledge and provide a way for them to teach and lead new and experienced managers. As every manager knows that learning never stops, this workshop will have something for everyone.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify, relate to, and put into practice the four characteristics of highly effective managers.
- Plan, prioritise and delegate effectively.
- Understand how to manage performance in such a way as to get the very best from your people.
- Use a range of strategies for managing and developing a highly motivated and effective team.
- Recognise the need for change in today’s business reality and be able to manage change.
- Engaging and understand others using a range of techniques.